If you’re looking for a quick and easy crowd favorite, look no more! Perfect for an upcoming summer BBQ, a light lunch on the go, or to get your kiddo’s team through those long weekend sports tournament– this one is a keeper!
- 1 (16 oz) box wagon wheel pasta
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk ranch dressing mix
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 1/2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
Cook pasta, drain well. Make dressing using the dry package mixture– use buttermilk and follow the directions located on the back of the package. Pour dressing over pasta. Add honey, poppy seeds, grapes and onion. Toss together and chill for 2 hours before serving.